Monday, July 9, 2012

sayari

TO LOVE IS TO SUFFER
"To love is to suffer.
 To avoid suffering one must not love.
 But then one suffers from not loving. 
Therefore, to love is to suffer; 
not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer.
 To be happy is to love.
 To be happy, then, is to suffer, 
but suffering makes one unhappy.
 Therefore, to be happy one must love,
 love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness.
                 
                    <><><>

 "Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love." 



                  <><><>



You can fall from the sky
You can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me....
 
 
 
 
The shortest word for me is I
The sweetest word for me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU....
 
 
 
 dard jitna saha jaye utna hi sehna
kisike dil ko lag jaye woh baat na kehna
milte hain hamare jaise log bahut kam
isliye hamse kabhi alvida (Goodbye) naa kehna...
 


na chaho kisiko itna ki
chahat aapki majburi ban jaye
chaho kisiko itna ki
aapka pyaar uske liye majburi ban jaye.....
 
 
 


vishwas banke log zindagi main aatey hai
khwab banke aankhon main samaa jaatey hai
pehle yakeen dilate hai ki woh hamare hai
phir na jaane kyu badal jaatey hai.....
 


If I write you a song, will you listen?
If I make you dinner, will you eat it?
If I give you my heart, will you take it?
If you break my heart, will you fix it???
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment